Learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of your organization’s digital and social media investments by deploying the correct tools and measurement techniques
This certificate course focuses on providing participants with the knowledge and skills to allow them to evaluate their organization’s digital and social media deployments. This seminar is designed to ensure that organizations are measuring the correct items; using the appropriate free and paid tools to provide the actionable information needed and that the appropriate individuals in the organization have access to and the capability to act on the data.
The Digital & Social Media Metrics, Measurement & Analytics Certificate program at a Glance:
- 6 Course Modules in just 3 days
- Spring 2017 Session: June 7-9, 2017
- Class Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm
- Program Fee: $1,975 + HST (includes full six module program tuition, all teaching material, and a certificate of completion)
- Offered in partnership with The Gardiner Centre at Memorial University of Newfoundland