18-Day Certification Training Led by Expert Instructors in Partnership with IIBA®. Join Over 2000 Graduates Canada-wide
Effective Business Analysts are very much in demand today – in the technical arena as well as the business side of projects.
The Masters Certificate in Business Analysis equips you with the knowledge and techniques to plan, elicit, communicate, analyze, model, validate and manage user requirements through the project life cycle. THE RESULT: projects with cost savings, accurate time to market, and most importantly, solutions that meet the organization’s business needs and satisfy customers.
Three options to take your Business Analysis training:
- Masters Certificate Fast Track (18 days over five months)
- Masters Certificate Flexible Option (complete all 8 modules within 3 years of initial enrollment)
- Stand Alone Modules (take any of the 8 modules)
Ottawa Program at a Glance:
- 8 Course Modules – 18 days over 5 months
- Upcoming Session: January 27 – June 3, 2017
- Class Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Masters Certificate Full Program Fee (Fast Track option): $9,250 + HST (includes full 8 module program tuition, all teaching materials and a framed certificate)
- Individual module fee varies depending on the module length
- Location: Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Cohort-based instruction by real-world experts in Business Analysis and Project Management in North America.
- Receive up to 126 CDUs/PDUs toward your Continuing Education Requirements