Over 9000 Leaders Nationwide Selected This Program to Advance Their Careers
The Masters Certificate in Project Management was created in order to provide a fast-track, in-depth approach to the delivery of project management training that was Canadian in its roots as well as in its location and very importantly, that recognized the shortage of time with which most project managers are faced. The cohort-based classes and collaborative environment facilitate the formation of a tight-knit network of industry peers for many years to come.
Upon completion of the program, you’ll be fully qualified to write the Project Management Professional (PMP®) final exam. With both certificates, your career potential in Project Management knows no boundaries!
Ottawa Program at a Glance:
- 9 Course Modules – 18 days over 5 -6 months
- Fall 2016 Program: September 16, 2016 – February 4, 2017
- Winter 2017 Program: February 2, 2017 – June 17, 2017
- Class Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Fee: $9250 + HST (includes full nine module program tuition and all teaching materials)
- No pre-requisites or experience required
- Location: Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Cohort-based instruction by some of the best project management leaders in North America.
- Earn 126 PDUs to write the PMP® exam