How can Canadian public service leaders demonstrate exemplary stewardship and lead change?
In the new era of global competition, new models of transformational leadership – based on stakeholder participation, stewardship, and shared values – are essential for public sector organizations under pressure to deliver high quality results.
Program at a Glance:
- 12 Course Modules – 16 days over 5 months
- Winter Program: February 13 – June 13, 2017
- Class Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Program Fee: $9,850 + HST (includes full twelve module program tuition, all teaching material, and a framed certificate)
- Cohort-based instruction by some of the best business leaders in North America.