The Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Economics (PBD) is designed for:
- people who have already an undergraduate degree in another discipline and would like a rigorous and structured introduction to economics; and
- those with a degree from outside Canada, whether in economics or another discipline, who are looking for a one-year, recognized, Canadian qualification in economics; and
- anyone who would like additional preparation for graduate education in economics.
The PBD in Economics provides:
- eight months of intensive training in economic theory, econometric methods, and applied economics;
- English-language training for students who are not yet fluent in English;
- a structured and clearly defined course of study.
|Departmental Website||Calendar Website|