Gain a portfolio of tools and learn how to integrate them to effectively manage people, teams, changing environments, projects and money.
Businesses today need managers who can think through problems and work with others to find solutions. This 12-day certificate program, delivered part-time in two-day modules, provides the essential knowledge, skills and tools to manage effectively. The program facilitators provide an interactive, learner-centered environment through the use of assessments, structured experiences, group discussion, learning teams, workshops and skill practice
Program at a Glance:
- 6 Course Modules – 12 days over 5 months
- Program Dates:
- Winter 2017: February 15, 2017 – June 8, 2017
- Class Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm
- Program Fee: $6,250 + HST (includes full six module program tuition, all teaching material, and a framed certificate)
- Cohort-based instruction by some of the best business leaders in North America.