Practical and applicable marketing knowledge for public and non-profit organizations
There is a rising need for highly-skilled marketing professionals in the public and non-profit sectors to effectively bring their organization’s services, products and messages to the marketplace. The Professional Certificate in Public Sector and Non-Profit Marketing is uniquely designed to equip participants with the information, tools and solutions necessary to skillfully and mindfully navigate their way through the fascinating and complex world of strategic marketing. This program engages participants in a rich learning environment that reinforces theory with practical, real-life examples based upon the extensive experience of the instructors.
- Learn the foundational elements of strategic marketing and how they apply in the public and non-profit sectors.
- Gain the marketing management skills and expertise necessary to assume more senior positions and responsibilities.
- Acquire some of the new digital engagement and social listening/analysis skills that are increasingly becoming mandatory in this field.
- Share experiences with marketers and communicators in your sector and expand your own network.
The instructors recognize and respect the fact that your time away from your desk needs to bring concrete results once back at the office. Our new format allows the program to run over a period of 4 months (2 days per month). It has been designed to be directly applicable to your work by incorporating a course project (i.e. a marketing plan for your organization or initiative) into the module activities.
Ottawa Program at a Glance:
- January 18 – April 13, 2017 (8 Days Total Over 4 Months)
- January 18-19, 2017 (Wed –Thurs)
- February 22-23, 2017 (Wed – Thurs)
- March 15-16, 2017 (Wed – Thurs)
- April 12-13 (Wed – Thurs)
- Class Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm
- Program Fees: $3,950 + HST (includes full program tuition, all teaching materials, and a framed certificate)