Contract Instructor Orientation Spring 2017
April 26, 2017 at 4:30 PM to 9:00 PM
|Location:||422 Dunton Tower|
The Office of the Associate Vice-President (Teaching and Learning) (OAVPTL) invites all contract instructors to an orientation to the university on Wednesday, April 26.
Whether you are a new contract instructor looking for a first-time orientation or a returning contract instructor looking for a refresher on university policies about teaching and learning, lesson planning, inclusive learning environments, cuLearn, and student motivation, we want you to join us!
- 4:30-5 PM – Food and ice-breaker
- 5-5:10 PM – Ice-breaker debrief
- 5:10-5:25 PM – Welcome and Teaching and Learning Framework
- 5:25-5:40 PM – Union presentation
- 5:40-6:10 PM – Teaching tips
- 6:10-6:20 PM- Break
- 6:20-6:30 PM – Scantron
- 6:30-7 PM – EHS/Risk Management
- 7-7:30 PM – Policies and procedures
- 7:30-7:40 PM – Break
- 7:40-8:30 PM – cuLearn
- 8:30-9 PM – Parking lot and questions
Space is limited, so please register in advance by filling out the form below.