The Student Registration Assistance Centre is currently closed. The Centre will reopen on May 26 to assist with fall and winter term registration.
The Student Registration Assistance Team can help you with:
- General registration assistance
- First year course selection
- Building a conflict free timetable
- Carleton Central navigation, features and support
- Providing elective options
- Referrals to other campus services
How, when and where to contact the Student Registration Assistance Team:
|Dates:||May 26, 2017 to September 19, 2017|
|Hours:||Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday and Wednesday 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (by appointment only)|
|Extended hours for first year timetickets on June 6, 7 and 8
8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
|Location:||Tory Building, 3rd floor|
Let us help you!
Important links for New Undergraduate Students
- Registration Checklist for New Students
- First Year Course Selection Guides
- Online Registration Information Session
- Summer Orientation
Important links for All Students
- Carleton Central
- Carleton Central “How To” Videos
- Registration Checklist for Returning Students
- Academic Advising Centre
- Understanding your Academic Audit
- Tips for Picking Elective Courses
Here’s what students are saying about our service…
- Sabastian (B.Eng) – Great service! He even helped with questions about dealing with registration in the future. Epic!
- Gabriele (Special Student) – Best service ever.
- Kevin (B.A.) – Very professional and knew exactly what to do.
- Josephine (B.S.W.) – Very helpful.
- Stephanie (B.Comm.) – Was done very quickly and efficiently.
- Morgan (B.A.) – So friendly and welcoming for a first year student coming into a place where I don’t exactly know where to go.
- Isaac (B. Comm.) – Polite, concise, and efficient, I was pleasantly surprised at the level of professionalism offered.
- Selam (Special Student) – Timely, and friendly service – great experience
- Marquerite (B.A.) – Staff was so amazing, honestly the best help I’ve ever gotten. They’re doing everything right.