Skip to Main Content
- Carleton University is a registered charity .
- Charitable giving to Carleton helps fund scholarships and bursaries for students. Last year, Carleton awarded 11,000 scholarships and bursaries that totaled to 19.5 million dollars!
- Every charitable gift to Carleton is eligible for an official tax receipt.
- Carleton has hundreds of unique and diverse charitable funds that charitable gifts can be directed towards.
- Philanthropy directly benefits undergraduate students in many ways, including through research grants, library collections funding, student experience opportunities, and scholarships and bursaries.