Applying to graduate programs
Thank you for considering the graduate programs at the Azrieli School of Architecture and Urbanism.
Please read the attached Instructions for Required Document (PDF) from the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs at Carleton University.
The APPLY button to begin the application process is below.
The application process is completed in four steps:
1. Complete the online admissions document
2. Pay the $100.00 CAD non-refundable fee
3. When you have received your Carleton User ID, sent via e-mail, submit required documents to Carleton University’s Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs. The required documents are in the checklist below
4. Submit your portfolio via the SlideRoom application via this link (http://asoaau.slideroom.com). Please note that SlideRoom will charge $10.00 USD to use their online Application Management service.
2) Letters Of Reference
3) Statement Of Intent
5) Writing Sample
7) Language Proficiency (If Applicable)
To see a description of the requirements please refer to the Instructions for Required Document from the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs (link), which also includes a description of the portfolio requirements
If you have questions please contact:
Azrieli School of Architecture & Urbanism
613-520-2600 ext. 8226