Following the advice of Ottawa Public Health, the Ontario Ministry of Health, Public Health Ontario and the Public Health Agency of Canada, Carleton University has closed all non-essential services. During this time, Art and Architectural History programs will be operating online, and staff will be working remotely. Please visit Carleton’s COVID-19 website for updates and further information. For academic support, please contact:
The faculty and staff of Art and Architectural History are looking forward to working with students in our programs and seeing them excel. We are interested in creating a dynamic and intellectually stimulating environment and are committed to fostering a space of support and student engagement. We recognize that this will be challenging year, given the evolving COVID-19 situation, and that different kinds of support may be required for us all to succeed.
The links listed below can direct you to some of the support services you may need this year. Also included are links student groups and arts institutions that can form part of your community.
- Health and Counselling services
- Self Declaration Form for Deferrals
- Ottawa-area COVID Assessment Centres
- Information Technology Services (Carleton Central, email, MC1): email@example.com
- Educational Development Centre (CU Learn, Big Blue Button, CU Portfolio): firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: We are finalizing details of a peer support system for computer and connectivity issues not covered by the above. Launching late-September.
- Elise Durand (Undergraduate Advisor)
- Morgan Currie (Undergraduate Supervisor, Art History)
- Peter Coffman (Undergraduate Supervisor, History and Theory of Architecture)
- Kristopher Waddell (Graduate Advisor)
- Stéphane Roy (Graduate Supervisor)
- Carleton Student Success Centre (Writing Services, Learning Support, Study skills workshops, Peer Assisted study sessions)
- Carleton Art History Undergraduate Society
- RENDER Graduate Journal of Art & Culture
- Student Experience office
- International Student Services Offices (ISSO)
- Carleton University Students Association (CUSA)