Last month, a representative from the National Student Loan Service Centre spoke to students about repaying their student loans.
For anyone that missed these seminars you can now access the presentation slides!
If you have any further questions about repaying your student loans, the six month grace period, how to reduce interest on your loans, or the Repayment Assistance Program (RAP), you can refer to our repayment page or contact the National Student Loan Service Centre (NSLSC) directly at 1-888-815-4514.
REMINDER: If you have yet to sign up for the NSLSC’s Online Services now is the time!
The NSLSC’s online services system makes it easy for you to get information and details about your student loans directly. Once registered, you will be able to:
- Check the status of your student loan
- Check the balance of your student loan(s)
- Review details of new loans you’ve recently received
- Update your Mailing and Permanent Addresses
- Review your loan repayment and transaction history
- Customize your Repayment: This tool can be used to create a request form to increase or decrease your monthly payment
- Get Repayment Assistance: If you qualify for periods of Repayment Assistance, the government will help make payments toward your loan. You could be approved to receive interest and/or principal Repayment Assistance