The Carleton University Entrance Bursary application deadline is Saturday, June 30.
- Login to Carleton Central
- Select Undergraduate Application Forms under Awards & Financial Assistance
- Complete the Entrance Bursary application
What is a Bursary?
Bursaries are non-repayable awards granted on the basis of financial need. A bursary can provide you with additional funds to help you meet the direct educational cost of your studies.
Entrance Bursary Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for an Entrance Bursary:
- You have been admitted to an undergraduate degree program at Carleton University in September 2018.
- You are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- You have demonstrated financial need and will be applying for government student financial assistance.
I missed the deadline, can I still apply?
If you missed the June 30 deadline, you may still be considered for a bursary by completing the General Undergraduate Bursary Application for Current Students. This application is available as of September, through the Undergraduate Application Forms system on Carleton Central.