Post-Grad Game Plan: How to Manage Your Money Like a Rock Star with Jessica Moorhouse
November 12, 2018 at 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
|Location:||482 MacOdrum Library|
Are you completing your degree soon? Are you worried about landing a job and navigating personal finance in the real world?
Transitioning from a student budget to managing your new found income (and previous debt) can be stressful. But it doesn’t have to be.
Join us on the evening of November 12th for a chat with millennial money expert, Jessica Moorhouse where she’ll share her tips for managing your money after you graduate!
We’ll be covering:
- The magic money trifecta: make a budget, track your spending, track your net worth
- Audit your current bank to make sure it’s the best one for you
- Understand your new work benefits
- Understand your pay stub & how taxes work
- Make a debt repayment plan (for student debt/other debt)
- Set goals
- Get started investing
Jessica Moorhouse is a Millennial Money Expert based out of Toronto, ON. She is a speaker, Accredited Financial Counsellor Canada®, award-winning blogger, host of the Mo’ Money Podcast and founder of the Millennial Money Meetup.
This event is free to attend, but please let us know if you’re coming so we can make sure there are enough refreshments for everyone!