National Student Loan Service Centre (NSLSC) Repayment Seminar with Marc Guindon
November 27, 2018 at 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
|Location:||481 MacOdrum Library|
Are you graduating soon? Did you received government financial aid to fund your education? Does the thought of repaying your student loans keep you up at night?
Have no fear, Marc Guindon from NSLSC is here! He will help walk you through the ins-and-outs of repaying your loans.
Find out everything you need to know at this on-campus seminar, we’ll cover:
- What is a grace period and when does it end?
- Consolidated Student Loan Agreement and why it’s important
- Information on the repayment process
- Tips and tricks to save on interest
- What to do if you are having difficulty making payments
Join us in 481 MacOdrum library on November 27 from 12-1 PM and get all your questions answered! Caffeinated beverages and light snacks will be provided.
Can’t make it to the on-campus session? No worries. NSLSC has a webinar that you watch anywhere, anytime.