BGInS students undertaking their mandatory International Experience Requirement (IER) are eligible to apply to for a bursary for financial assistance towards their IER costs.
How to apply
- Complete and save the International Experience Bursary form as a PDF.
- Log into Carleton Central.
- Select Travel Registry under the Personal Information tab in the Main Menu.
- Once in the Travel Registry function, select Add Travel Record.
- In the Travel Information portion, enter in your departure and arrival dates.
- In the Reason for my travel drop-down menu, select BGInS IER.
- The six IER options will then appear in a new drop-down menu; select your chosen option.
- Enter the remaining information in the Travel Contact Information.
- Click submit once all required forms are entered.
Dates & Deadlines
- March 1: Application deadline for a Summer term IER
- July 1: Application deadline for a Fall term IER
- November 1: Application deadline for a Winter term IER
More information, including restrictions, is available on the BGINS website.