Degree Resources for Bachelor of Humanities Students
Handbooks and Registration Guides
- BHUM and BHUM Biology First Year Registration Guide
- BJHUM First Year Registration Guide
- Welcome Package Information (coming soon!)
- Handbook for First Year Students
Top 10 Things to Remember When Emailing Your Instructor
Contact with your instructor is very valuable and you shouldn’t hesitate to get in touch. However, you want to make sure your email gets you the information you want in the most positive and efficient way possible, for both your sake and your instructor’s! (Read on).
A basic requirement for engaging with the world is the ability to speak in more than one language. For this reason, the Humanities program expects students to pass a second-language requirement. We require that students achieve at least an intermediate level of competence, such that they will be able to have meaningful social and cultural interaction in a language other than English. (Read more).
Degree Course Progression Charts
(Updated May 2019)
- Bachelor of Humanities (Honours)
- Bachelor of Humanities with Combined Honours or a Minor
- Bachelor of Humanities and Biology
- Bachelor of Journalism and Humanities (B.J.-Hum.)