Risk Management Requirements
Events need Risk Management approval in addition to space booking approval if the event meets any of the below criteria.
The Risk Management process is not managed by the Campus Card Office. We advise that groups start their booking at least one month in advance if Risk Management is required. It is the group’s responsibility to comply with the Risk Management process, and an event may not proceed without successful approval being provided in writing to the Campus Card Office.
- More than 50 people attending
- Features a speaker from an external organization
- Serving alcohol
- Includes any activity that holds potential risk to persons or property (throwing objects, sports or physical games, etc.)
- Held outside normal business hours (8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday)
To complete a Risk Management request, log in to the Park Admin site and select “Forms”.
- You must create a user profile to access ParkAdmin.
- Your ParkAdmin password is independent of any other password with Carleton University. It does not link to your MyCarletonOne, for example.