Introducing the new & improved Off-Campus Meal Plans!
Off Campus Meal Plans are available to students living off campus, Carleton staff/faculty, and students in residence who didn’t get a residence meal plan.
Off Campus Meal Plans are now easier to use, with no meal period restrictions and it’s now easier to keep track of how much you have left on your plan (simply check your account balance in the Campus Card Web Card Centre) – all while offering savings ranging from 5% up to 15%!
There are 3 different plans being offered for the 2016-2017 Fall and Winter Terms:
|Plan||Where can it be used?||Initial Cost||Discount||Do funds expire?||Can You Top Up the plan?|
|Ravens 500||All Dining Services Locations||$500||5%||No, they carry over from year to year||No|
|Ravens 1000||All Dining Services Locations||$1,000||15%||Yes, at the end of each term||Yes, min: $5|
|All Access||All Dining Services Locations||$2,450||All you care to eat at the FFC||Yes, at the end of each term||Yes, min: $5|
Ravens 500: $500 – save 5%
- The Ravens 500 OCMP allows students, staff & faculty to save 5% off food at ANY Dining Services location at Carleton
- This plan is available to students, staff & faculty
- Funds carry over from year to year
- Minimum deposit: $500, maximum $4000
- Ideal for students on the go, you can eat quickly between classes while still saving money
- No “topping up” the plan – i.e. you need to deposit $500 every time to get the savings
Ravens 1000: $1000 – save 15%! (i.e. tax exemption plus a 2% discount)
- The Ravens 1000 OCMP allows students to save 15% off food at ANY Dining Services location at Carleton
- This plan is only available to full time students
- Minimum initial deposit: $1000, maximum $4000
- Funds expire at the end of each term – i.e. if you buy this plan in the fall term, it expires on Dec 31st; if you buy this plan in the winter term, it expires April 30th. This is a governmental requirement to receive the tax exemption.
- Students can top up this plan, the minimum top up amount is $5.
All Access: $2450 – All you care to eat at the FFC! Plus $100 Dining Dollars
- The All Access OCMP allows students to eat as much and as often as they please at the Fresh Food Company, plus they receive an additional $100 Dining Dollars for use at all other Dining Services locations on campus
- This plan is available to students, staff and faculty
- Students can add additional Dining Dollars as they see fit
- Minimum initial deposit: $2450. Subsequent deposits can be done to add more Dining Dollars to your account.
- Funds expire at the end of each term – i.e. if you buy it in the fall term, it expires on Dec 31st; if you buy it in the winter term, it expires April 30th.
- Students can top up the Dining Dollars portion of this plan, the minimum top up amount is $5.
To buy an OCMP, either stop by the Campus Card Office, or use our online deposit system! Refunds are available within 14 days of purchase, and funds will be transferred to your convenience dollars account.