Kaltura media can easily be embedded into a cuLearn course page. Your Kaltura content can be embedded through an assignment, discussion forum, or any other cuLearn activity or resource where the text editor appears. You can either embed existing media from your My Media page, or add new media.
To embed Kaltura media:
- Click on a space within the content in the editor where you would like to embed the media.
- Click the Show More Buttons icon.
- Click the Embed Kaltura Media button.
- You will be taken to your My Media page in MediaSpace. You can embed an existing media item or you can add a new item (media upload,YouTube, or Kaltura Capture).
- Locate the media you want to embed on your My Media page.
- Click the Select button to the right of the media you want to embed.
- In the dropdown menu, choose a file size for your media (Small, Medium, or Large).
- Click the embed button below your media Preview.
- You will now see a link for your embedded media file in the cuLearn text editor.
- Click Save Changes.
- Your Kaltura media will now be embedded into your content. The example below shows a video embedded into a topic in a Culearn course page:
- To embed new media, click on + Add New.
- In the drop-down menu, select the type of media you want to add.
- Follow the steps on the add new media page.