Virtual Winter Career Fair
January 19, 2022 at 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
All Carleton students and alumni are invited to attend the Virtual Winter Career Fair on Wednesday, January 19! The Career Fair will give you the opportunity to:
- Chat with recruiters and professionals in your field of interest one-on-one.
- Explore full-time, part-time, summer, co-op, and remote work opportunities and browse current job openings.
- Discover a range of organizations – small, medium, and large – to see if you would be a good match.
- Meet with as many companies as you’d like for the duration of the fair.
- Optimize your time by connecting with multiple employers in one virtual space.
Register for the Virtual Winter Career Fair on the online platform Brazen.
You can find the list of companies, plus more details and tips about the Career Fair on mySuccess via Carleton Central under the “Co-op & Career Events/Workshops” calendar.
If you have any questions about the Virtual Winter Career Fair, or require accommodations for a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.