Prepare for the Fair! On Campus Pop-Up Event
Career Services hosts a number of recruitment and career development events, including Career Fairs and Networking Nights, throughout the academic year. The day before each recruitment event, you can drop by our Prepare for the Fair! booths in the UC Galleria for tips and resources on how to stand out and make a lasting impression with employers and recruiters.
Stop by a Prepare for the Fair! event to:
- Have your resume reviewed on the spot (no appointment necessary, just drop by!)
- Get helpful networking strategies and tips on what to say when approaching employers at an event
- Learn about the services and resources we provide and how we can help you in your job search
- Win awesome Career Services swag!
Where: University Centre Galleria (4th Floor)
When: Anytime between 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
|Dates||To Prepare for|
|Tuesday, January 29||Summer Job Fair|
|Tuesday, March 5||Spring Career Fair|
Check mySuccess (login via Carleton Central) for dates and details for all upcoming career and recruitment events!
- A list of employers attending a fair will become available 1-2 weeks prior to the fair date