- Find job posting on the Carleton University mySuccess board, or try other successful online job search engines and resources.
- Browse the Government of Canada’s specialized recruitment programs.
- Get involved with one of the various clubs and societies on campus to develop professional skills and broaden your network.
- Check out CUSA Hub, CUSA’s interactive engagement platform.
- Check out how the Student Experience Office is making it easier for you to get recognition for the work you do in clubs, societies, and volunteering!
- Take advantage of this opportunity to provide input and help shape future career programming and services to meet the career development needs and interests of students
Employment Skill Development Programs
Career Services offers a variety of employment skills development programs for students to develop employability skills, gain competencies and job market knowledge to help students evaluate career possibilities. By getting involved you will:
- develop skills required in today’s workplace including, communication skills, interpersonal, team work, problem solving, critical thinking and leadership skills
- build your resume and be competitive in the job market
- network and make connections with professionals and industry leaders
- gain knowledge and information on the job market
Participate in the following programs offered by Career Services: