Do you have a story about amazing students graduating this fall? The Convocation Working Group would like to hear it! We are looking for special information about our graduating students to share with the broader community during our upcoming Fall Convocation on November 9, 2019. Examples of news-worthy stories may include students who:
- overcame certain obstacles to reach their goal,
- completed their degree in unique circumstances (youngest/oldest in their family, while working at Carleton),
- come from a long line of Carleton grads,
- are the first to graduate from a new program at Carleton,
- are high-achieving and/or community minded,
- are related to a faculty member
- have a unique Masters or PhD thesis/research
and so on…..
Please complete the form below by October 11, 2019, to tell us more about this special graduating student. Note that it is not necessary to answer all of the questions if you do not know the answer.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.