The Australia Council for the Arts invites applications for its arts project grants for organizations. These support a range of activities that deliver benefits to the arts sector and wider public, including national and international audiences.
Activities may include: creation of new work, arts practice based research, creative development, professional skills development, experimentation, collaborations,touring, festivals, productions, exhibitions, performances, publishing, recording, promotion and marketing, market development activity.
- Applications are accepted from organizations
- International organizations can apply for projects that benefit practicing Australian artists or their work
- Applications for funding to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander panel must come from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organizations
- Maximum amount:$10,000 to $100,000
- Project duration: no more than 2 years from the proposed start date
|CURO Internal Deadline for Review||Please contact your Research Facilitator.|
|cuResearch Checklist Deadline||
|Full application submission to sponsor||
Submitting Your Application
- Applications must be submitted via cuResearch, through which Departmental and Associate Dean’s approval must be provided to complete the online application process.
- More information on cuResearch can be found here.
If you would like assistance with proposal development and/or a substantive review of your proposal, please contact the appropriate Research Facilitator.