Information will be updated when released by the sponsor.
- Genome Canada will invest between $250,000 and $500,000 in an individual project.
- At least half of the requested funding for eligible costs for each project must be obtained through co-funding from other sources, resulting in projects of $500,000 or more in size
- Successful individual projects will be awarded funding for a term of up to three years.
- Genome Canada – Upcoming Funding Opportunity
For more information, contact Hélène Fournier, Program Director, Scientific Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org – 514 398-0668, ext. 219
|CORIS Internal Review||Please contact your Research Facilitator|
|cuResearch Checklist||January 25, 2018|
|Submission to Sponsor||February 1, 2018 (Registration)|
Submitting Your cuResearch Application
- Applications must be submitted via cuResearch, through which the Departmental Chair and Associate Dean’s approval must be provided to complete the online application process.
- More information on cuResearch can be found here.
If you would like assistance with proposal development and/or a substantive review of your proposal, please contact the appropriate Research Facilitator.