The objective of this program is to support team-oriented research projects between Canadian and Brazilian universities collaborating in mutually beneficial areas of research. The collaborations are expected to result in high quality research that will have an impact in Canada and in Brazil through the mobility of both Canadian and Brazilian research students and Project Leads. This program is open to all academic disciplines.
Competition is open to research teams in Canadian and Brazilian universities.
Canadian and Brazilian Project Leads:
- must be citizens or permanent residents of the country of their institution;
- must be active faculty members or academic staff on sabbatical leave, of a recognized higher education or equivalent degree granting institution;
- must hold a PhD and must have held the title of doctor for at least four years;
- must be proficient in the language of instruction at the Canadian institution (English or French); and
- who are retired faculty members are not eligible.
Click here for the Canadian and Brazilian Project Member eligibility and the Terms and Condition of the award..
- Award amount not specified
- Project duration: 2 years
- Award will include: visa, airfare, helath insurance, living expenses, ground transportation expenses, books and supplies
For full program details, visit: Canada-Brazil Awards – Joint Research Projects.
|CORIS Deadline for Internal Review||Please contact Heloise Emdon|
|cuResearch Checklist Deadline||October 04, 2017|
|Submission to Sponsor||October 11, 2017|
Submitting Your Checklist
- Checklists must be submitted via cuResearch, through which Departmental and Associate Dean’s approval must be provided to complete the online application process.
- More information on cuResearch can be found here.
If you would like assistance with proposal development and/or a substantive review of your proposal, please contact Heloise Emdon.