The National Research Consortium on Social Integration invites applications for its new research team for infrastructure call. This call supports the creation of a new research team which is capable of obtaining funding from a funding body for a scientific program on the development of knowledge in the fields of intellectual disabilities and the spectrum of autism.
The program supports researchers who wish to develop a research team, in partnership with one or more integrated centres for health and social services (CISSS) or integrated university centres for health and social services (CIUSSS) and in connection with the services provided to persons with intellectual disabilities or autism, in order to apply for funding from a recognized funding body within two years following their application to this program.
University researchers are eligible to apply. The research team must include at least two partners from a CISSS or CIUSSS and at least two university researchers who dedicate no less that half of their time to this research team.
- Maximum amount: CAD 25,000/year
- Maximum duration: 2 years
- Full details regarding the Research Team for Infrastructure
- No deadline has been posted by the sponsor
Submitting Your Application
- Applications must be submitted via cuResearch, through which Departmental and Associate Dean’s approval must be provided to complete the online application process.
- More information on cuResearch can be found here.
If you would like assistance with proposal development and/or a substantive review of your proposal, please contact the appropriate Research Facilitator.