The goal of this opportunity from the Rapid Response: Canada program is to provide novel, high-risk, high-reward, translational research that research will accelerate the development of therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases of aging.
The Parkinson’s & related diseases that are focused on in this opportunity are:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Dementia with Lewy bodies
- Multiple system atrophy
- Vascular contributions to the above
- Prodromes to the above
Information Webinar: October 10, 2017, 1 pm ET (registration required via link)
- Principal applicants must be at or above the level of postdoctoral researcher at a CRA qualified institution located in Canada.
- Project must involve the development of a therapeutic, and/or a tool to help accelerate the development of therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases of aging
- up to $200,000 over up to 18 months
- Full details regarding the Rapid Response: Canada 2018 program
|CORIS Deadline for Internal Review||Please contact your Research Facilitator|
|cuResearch Checklist Deadline||November 27, 2017|
|Submission to Sponsor||December 04, 2017||2:00 pm ET|
Submitting Your Checklist Application
- Checklists must be submitted via cuResearch, through which Departmental and Associate Dean’s approval must be provided to complete the online application process.
- More information on cuResearch can be found here.
If you would like assistance with proposal development and/or a substantive review of your proposal, please contact the appropriate Research Facilitator.