The Fellowship Program is designed to encourage and foster excellence in research that relates to the Bank’s core functions.
- It promotes collaboration and partnerships between Bank researchers and leading academics at Canadian post-secondary institutions.
- It also contributes to the education and development of Canada’s researchers in fields related to the Bank’s core functions.
Fellowship Award nominees are required to:
- be Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, or be otherwise legally permitted to work in Canada
- conduct and support research in Canada (nominations where the preponderance of the research is in Canada could also be considered)
- have obtained a PhD
- be employed by a Canadian university in a tenure or tenure-track position during the term of the Fellowship Award
- a research grant of $50,000 per year per recipient
- a research expense allowance of $40,000 per year per recipient, for related research expenses and for research assistants
- a sum of $5,000 for the university for administration of the award funds
|Internal Review||Please contact your Research Facilitator|
|cuResearch Approval Form||November 22, 2019|
|Submission to Sponsor||November 29, 2019|
Submitting Your Application
- Step 1) Submit an internal Carleton Approval Form
Submit an internal Approval Form through our central awards management database CUResearch:
For a user’s guide on submitting an Approval Form, click here.
- Step 2) Submit an external application to the granting agency
Submit an external application to the corresponding grant or award agency. For further details about funding categories, eligibility criteria and deadlines for this opportunity, click here.
- For further details about the application process, funding categories, eligibility criteria and deadlines, click here.
- To log-in to CUResearch and begin the application process, click here.
If you would like assistance with proposal development and/or a substantive review of your proposal, please contact the appropriate Research Facilitator.