How can we build a more inclusive and diverse energy industry? Enel has been nominated by Fortune as the company that will change the world by transforming the energy industry by making it more innovative and sustainable. We are committed to develop the best solutions to make innovative and clean energy available to everyone. We also want to close the gender gap in energy technologies by bringing out the best women entrepreneurs and providing them with a unique opportunity to develop and scale their solutions at global level.
InnoCentive invites proposals for the Enel open innovability challenge – women in tech call. This recognises start-ups and SMEs founded or managed by women that are successfully addressing challenges for the energy industry. The focus is on the following challenges:
The challenges we selected are focused on:
- Optimizing energy storage systems
- Improving technologies for renewable generation
- Sustainability and recycling of renewable assets
- E-Mobility, new services for new charging stations
- Circular EconomyCreating value from data
- New Offers and Services based on the Second Generation Smart Meters (open meters)
- Projects SDG driven
This Challenge provides contribution to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
- SDG 5 – Gender equality
- SDG 7 – Affordable and clean energy
- SDG 9 – Industry innovation and infrastructure
- SDG 13 – Climate action
This is an electronic Request-for-Partners (eRFP) Challenge. The Solver will write a preliminary proposal (including supporting non-confidential information and contact details) to be evaluated by the Seeker. The Challenge aims at recognising and showcasing the best start-ups and SMEs founded and/or managed by women that are successfully addressing these crucial challenges for the energy industry; the winning proposal will be eligible to an Award that includes: €20,000 during a gala event, featured article in specialized media, consideration to collaborate with Enel.
€20,000 during a gala event, featured article in specialized media, consideration to collaborate with Enel.
- For further details about funding categories, eligibility criteria and deadlines, click here.
|CORIS Internal Review||Please contact your Research Facilitator|
|cuResearch Approval Form||Feb 8, 2019|
|Submission to Sponsor||Feb 15, 2019|
Submitting Your Application
- Applications must be submitted via cuResearch, through which Departmental and Associate Dean’s approval must be provided to complete the online application process.
- More information on cuResearch can be found here.
If you would like assistance with proposal development and/or a substantive review of your proposal, please contact the appropriate Research Facilitator.