This program supports people and projects (including innovative, discovery-based and investigator-driven game changing project) that have the potential to:
- meet the needs of populations in Ontario most affected by HIV
- drive changes in policy and practice across the HIV prevention, engagement, and care cascade
- lead to more integrated health and social services
- identify effective ways to address the social determinants that have a negative impact on the health of communities most affected by HIV
- contribute to a rapid learning HIV health and social system.
Please see individual awards here for more information about eligibility criteria.
Up to $1,250,000 is available in 2019-20.
- For further details about funding categories, eligibility criteria and deadlines, click here.
|Internal Review||Please contact your Research Facilitator|
|cuResearch Approval Form||July 5, 2019|
|Submission to Sponsor||July 12, 2019 5pm EST (Letter of Intent)|
Submitting Your Application
- Applications must be submitted via cuResearch, through which Departmental and Associate Dean’s approval must be provided to complete the online application process.
- More information on cuResearch can be found here.
If you would like assistance with proposal development and/or a substantive review of your proposal, please contact the appropriate Research Facilitator.