Call For Proposals: Download the Guidelines and Application Instructions (HERE)
Objectives and Expected Deliverables
This program provides resources and support to enable multidisciplinary research teams to achieve a demonstrable increase in research impacts that goes beyond individual researchers. It is designed to support Carleton’s new Strategic Integrated Plan. The deliverables for each team include but are not limited to:
- A Carleton-led application to a major funding opportunity within one year of the funding start date.
- A plan to boost the research productivity of the multidisciplinary research area on a sustainable basis. The plan should explicitly address the positive impact on society, and if appropriate on the regulatory framework and the potential economic development.
- A communications and outreach plan to promote Carleton’s multidisciplinary research excellence in the area, including a web site, brochures, and a professional presentation.
- Investment of up to $50,000 (partial funding may be awarded).
- Funding is for one year. End-date extensions may be granted at no cost with adequate justification.
- Anticipated funding start-date: Monday March 22nd, 2021.
- Funds cannot be transferred to other institutions.