Connecting You to the Resources You Need
As a department within the Office of the Vice-President of Research and International (OVPRI), CORIS provides expert advice and support to the Carleton community throughout the research process, from the proposal development to the award closeout.
CORIS can assist you by:
- identifying research funding opportunities
- providing support during the proposal development process, including substantive reviews of applications prior to submission
- managing Industry-University relationships
- negotiating contracts and agreements with sponsors, including industry-sponsored research
- liaising with sponsors and other stakeholders throughout the project
- providing post-award support in the management of research funding and clarifying agency terms and conditions
- advising on issues related to the management of Intellectual Property
Want to know more about ongoing research at CU?
Take a look at Carleton University’s Research site (OVPRI).