- Get the Vaccine
- Social Gatherings
- Accessing Campus
- Frequently Asked Questions
As we navigate through these difficult times, we remain committed to supporting you throughout your studies. Both on-campus and in the community, there are many support services and resources available during this time to support our students.
The health and safety of all members of the Carleton community is the university’s top priority. We all need to play our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19 to protect our family, friends and communities.
Please remember to continue wearing a mask and keeping six feet (two metres) of distance when indoors and even when you are outside. Staying home, maintaining physical distancing, wearing masks as required, and frequent hand washing remains the primary approaches to minimize the risk of virus transmission.
Vaccines are safe, effective and the best way to protect you and those around you from COVID-19. Getting vaccinated is the best way to help us safely return to regular life – including in-person classes, indoor sports, and visits with friends.
Help protect yourself and the Carleton community from COVID-19 by getting vaccinated as soon as you are able.
Visit our COVID-19 Vaccine webpage to learn more about vaccines and about vaccination clinics at Health and Counselling Services.
We recognize that part of the university experience is to gather with your friends and other students. However, until we are all vaccinated, we all have a responsibility to stop the spread of COVID-19 and protect our loved ones.
We encourage you to gather virtually with friends and take part in a variety of virtual programming. If you are visiting with friends, be Social Wise by keeping groups small, wearing a mask, maintaining physical distancing of two metres, isolating yourself when you are sick and exercising proper hand hygiene.
Students living off-campus are strongly advised not to come to campus unless it is essential, or you have made the appropriate arrangements to access limited facilities. Please note the following before coming to campus:
- Complete the COVID-19 Screening Form before coming to campus.
- Complete the COVID-19: Infection Prevention and Control Training on cuLearn.
- Please note which buildings are publicly by visiting the Building Updates webpage.
- Review Carleton’s Mask Policy and note that masks must be worn in all publicly accessible spaces.
- Stay home and do not come to campus if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- If you are on campus and are feeling unwell, please leave campus immediately.
- If you have been on campus and are experiencing symptoms potentially linked to COVID-19 are asked to self-report.