English Conversation Sessions are a place for students to practice conversational English while gaining a better understanding of the skills and resources necessary to be a successful university student. The facilitator will create activities and lead discussions relevant for ESL/international students.
The conversation session facilitator is well versed in the challenges that ESL students may face and is prepared to help students practice their English language skills outside of the classroom in a supportive atmosphere.
All sessions are held in 402 MacOdrum Library, located in the Centre for Student Academic Support.
English Conversation Sessions Facts:
- Informal environment to practice English Language skills
- Sessions are 50-minutes long and offered 4 times per week
- All sessions are available on a drop-in basis
- Conversation are facilitated by trained facilitator
- Includes information about resources to succeed at Carleton
English Conversation Conversations is not scheduled for Summer 2019. Please check back in the Fall for schedule updates.