The Centre for Student Academic Support offers a number of services for Faculty support. Read about each type of request below:
- Incentive Program – Sign your class up to attend skill development workshops for a percentage of their final grade.
- ‘About our Centre’ Presentation – Sign up for a brief presentation to be delivered for your class about the CSAS programs and services offered.
- Course Support (PASS) – Use this form to recommend a course to be considered for PASS support.
- In Class Presentation – Sign up for a Skill Development Workshop to be facilitated in your classroom. The list of available topics can be found here.
- Customized Writing Workshop – Sign up for a presentation to be delivered to your class about improving writing skills.
If you do not receive an e-mail receipt after your submission, please contact email@example.com regarding your request.
Please note this form is intended for Faculty/Staff submissions only.
Information for Faculty
BigBlueButton is a synchronous learning tool that allows instructors and TAs to host live online classes, office hours or other meetings within their cuLearn course.
Customized Writing Workshop
Sign up for a presentation to be delivered to your class about improving writing skills.
Sign your class up to attend skill development workshops for a percentage of their final grade.