The Announcements forum is used for general course news and announcements. This forum is automatically created for all cuLearn courses. The Announcements forum allows instructors or TAs to post important updates throughout the course. Students are automatically subscribed to the Announcements forum and will receive an email update every time the forum is updated.
Posting an Announcement
- Log in to cuLearn using your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- Click on your course link.
- Click the Announcements link at the top of your course homepage.
- Click the Add a new topic button.
- UnderYour New Discussion Topic, fill in the following information:
- The post Subject.
- The post Message.
- Add an attachment to be displayed below your message (optional).
- Click the Post to forum button. Your announcement will now be visible and automatically emailed to all course members.
|TIP: You can highlight your recent announcement posts on the side of your course page by adding a Latest Announcements block. For instructions on how to add a block to your course page, see the Blocks page.|
Was this page helpful?
7 people found this useful