When teaching a cross-listed course you may want to view/export the grades of each section of the course separately. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:
- Log in to cuLearn using your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- Click on your course link.
- Go to the Settings Gear on the right side of your cuLearn course page.
- Click on Edit Settings.
- Click on the Groups tab (close to the bottom of the page).
- Beside Group mode, click on the drop down menu and select Separate groups.
- Click Save and display.
- Click on Grades (from the left sidebar).
- A drop-down menu will now appear in the View tab of your Grader report.
- Click on the drop-down menu to select the section of the course you would like to view.
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.