Instructors can easily download all files they have uploaded to a cuLearn course using the Download Instructor Files feature. The download will contain files uploaded to cuLearn Activities (Assignments, Quizzes, Forums, etc.) and Resources (Files, Folders, Pages, etc.), as well as files that are embedded into activities, such as assignment descriptions or quiz questions. Students submissions are not included in the downloaded files. To save student submissions, you will need to Backup your course.
|PLEASE NOTE: Only users enrolled as an Teacher or Designer in a cuLearn course will be able to download files. For more information on role types in cuLearn and instructions for enrolling users, see the Enrolling Users page.|
To download course files:
- Log in to cuLearn using your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- Click on your course link.
- Click on the blue settings gear on the right side of your course page.
- In the drop-down menu, select Download instructor files.
- cuLearn will automatically begin downloading a .zip file to your computer with your course name. Click on the downloaded .zip file to access a folder containing your files (documents, images, videos, etc.).
Was this page helpful?
1 Person found this useful