You can enter grades for students enrolled in your cuLearn courses under the View tab in your Grader Report (gradebook).
To Enter Grades:
- Log in to cuLearn using your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- Click on your course link.
- In your navigation menu on the left side of your course page, click Grades.
- NOTE: If you cannot see the navigation menu, you may need to expand it first. To open the navigation menu, click on the hamburger button on the top-left side of your course page
- You will automatically be taken to the View tab in your gradebook.
- Under the View tab, locate the Grade item for which you’d like to add grades. (in the image, the Grade item is the accordion).
- Navigate to the (first) student name.
- Click inside the Grade item column in which you’d like to add a grade.
- Type in the grade for the student in the solid box (the one with a perforated border is for comments).
- Click into the next student’s grade cell or hit Enter-this ensures your grade has been saved. (The yellow colour you see after entering a grade in the gradebook informs you that the grade has been entered/altered manually in the gradebook).
NOTE: Never manually enter a grade into a Category total or Course total; doing so will make the total score you entered permanent.
Was this page helpful?
5 people found this useful