Instructors can view how other course members see their courses by switching roles in cuLearn. As an instructor, you are assigned the role of a Teacher in cuLearn by default. You can change your role to a Designer, Teaching Assistant, or Student to get an idea of how someone with that role will see your course. When you are finished viewing your course in your selected role, you can easily return to your normal role. For more information on role types and privileges in cuLearn, see Enrolling Users.
- Log in to cuLearn using your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- Click on your course link to access your course page.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of your course page
- In the drop-down menu, click Switch role to…
- Select one of the following roles:
- Teaching Assistant
- You will automatically be re-directed to your course homepage in the view of your selected role.
NOTE: Your selected role will appear in red underneath your name on the right side of your course page (See image below).
Click on your name on the right side of the dashboard and select Return to my normal role.
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.