- What browser(s) can I use?
- How can I be added to my course as a TA?
- What should I do if my course is not showing in the cuLearn course list?
- How do I enter grades for a student?
- How do I release/hide grades for students?
- How do I view grades as a student would?
- How do I import/export grades from a spreadsheet?
Teaching assistants must be added to the course manually by the instructor. If you have not been added as a TA to your course on cuLearn, contact your instructor.
Click on the link below for a step-by-step list of instructions on how to add a TA to a cuLearn course:
If the course you have been assigned to is not showing up in cuLearn, that means the instructor has either not added you to the course yet or has not yet made the course visible. Please let your instructor know if you have trouble accessing the course. If your instructor has added you and made the course visible, but you still can’t see it, please contact the EDC (email@example.com) or the CCS Service Desk at 613-520-3700 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org