In addition to tuition fees, service charges are levied by CUOL to recover the costs incurred for the distance exam service. All fees will be billed to your Carleton University Student Account.
Distance Exam Service Charges
- $60 per course, per term for exams written at a distance (off campus)
- $25 late fee per student for distance exam application submitted after the deadline
- To avoid an additional $25 shipping fee, immediately inform CUOLExams@carleton.ca of any last-minute exam date changes due to illness, emergency, etc.
Contact your proctor for their fees.
Distance Exam Application Deadlines
- January 18, 2020 (winter courses)
- May 16, 2020 (early summer and full summer courses)
- July 10, 2020 (late summer courses)
Distance applications received after the deadline will be considered. If your application is accepted, a late fee applies.
For additional information, please see the university’s Dates and Deadlines.