The support staff at Carleton University are on strike. While CUOL will try to minimize disruption as much as possible, there will be an impact on services. See below for information.
- CUOL courses will continue. In some instances previously recorded lectures will be used.
- Distance exam services will continue for those students who have arranged distance exam services. If you have questions or concerns, please email CUOL.
- There will be free VOD access to all lectures posted during the labour disruption.
- The kiosks in the CUOL Student Centre (D299 Loeb) will be open 24/7. The loan of headphones will be suspended for the duration of the strike.
- The CUOL Service Desk will be closed during the strike.
- The Carleton University Testing Centre will operate for confirmed exams during the strike. Test-takers should wait or knock at the door of D299 Loeb and their proctor will meet them.
- Please allow extra time to travel to campus. Picketing will slow down traffic. OC Transpo buses will not cross the picket line.
- There will be delays in responding to phone calls and emails. Urgent matters will be given priority but please be prepared for a slower response time.
For more information, please view the following site.
We thank you for your understanding.