The support staff at Carleton University are on strike. While CUOL will try to minimize disruption as much as possible, there will be impact on services. See below for information.
- CUOL courses will continue. In some instances previously recorded lectures will be used.
- There will be free VOD access to all lectures posted during the labour disruption.
- The kiosks in the CUOL Student Centre (D299 Loeb) will be open 24/7. The loan of headphones will be suspended for the duration of the strike.
- The CUOL Service Desk will be closed during the strike.
- The Carleton University Testing Centre will operate for confirmed exams during the strike. Test-takers should wait or knock at the door of D299 Loeb and their proctor will meet them.
- Please allow extra time to travel to campus. Picketing will slow down traffic. OC Transpo buses will not cross the picket line.
- There will be delays in responding to phone calls and emails. Urgent matters will be given priority but please be prepared for a slower response time.
For more information, please view the following site.
We thank you for your understanding.