In order to embed a Twitter feed into a page in cuPortfolio, complete the following steps:
- Copy the URL of the account feed you want to embed (http://twitter.com/NatGeoMag)
- Visit https://publish.twitter.com/ and paste the Twitter URL in the box
- Select the style of the feed you want to embed.
- Copy the embed code.
- Click on the title/tab of the page you want to edit.
- Click the edit icon (pencil) in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Click and hold down the red plus button to drag it onto your page and add a new content block.
- Click on ‘External Media‘.
- Paste the embed code from Twitter into the URL or embed code field.
10. Click ‘Save’.
Note: At first, the feed may not display correctly. Refresh your web browser and the feed will appear.
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.