About the Position
- Formal Award Name: Fulbright Canada Distinguished Chairs in Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
- Award Benefit: US$50,000 for academic year
- Host Department/Group: Sprott School of Business (https://sprott.carleton.ca)
- Faculty/Research clusters: https://sprott.carleton.ca/faculty-research
How to Apply
Please apply directly through the Fulbright Canada website: https://www.fulbright.ca/programs/american-scolars/how-to-apply.html.
- Assist in faculty, curriculum, and/or program development in entrepreneurship and/or social innovation
- Collaborate with Sprott faculty member(s) on a research project of mutual interest in entrepreneurship and/or social innovation
- Deliver public lecture(s) or research seminar(s)
The Sprott School of Business is dedicated to providing innovative programs, conducting leading interdisciplinary research and developing meaningful collaborative partnerships. Sprott brings together faculty with research interests aligning with our core strengths in innovation, responsible management and international focus. Its location in Canada’s capital makes it an ideal research location to engage with government and non-government organizations in the capital region. The Fulbright Visiting Research Chair(s) will have opportunities to deliver public lectures, give seminar presentations, guest-lecture in an appropriate class, participate in conferences and related research, and otherwise contribute to the intellectual life of the university. The Chair(s) will be an established or emerging scholar broadly-situated in the fields of entrepreneurship and/or social innovation with expertise in its various forms. Applicants of the Chair in Entrepreneurship will conduct research in entrepreneurial strategies, start-ups, marketing, private-public partnerships, technology, economic and social entrepreneurship, enhancing institutional frameworks for the facilitation of entrepreneurship, and other relevant areas. Applicants of the Chair in Social Innovation are expected to conduct research in equity, diversity, and inclusiveness in an organizational context, in corporate social responsibility, sustainable management, and other relevant research areas such as demographic, migration, and mobility in workplaces. https://sprott.carleton.ca
Entrepreneurship: entrepreneurial strategies, start-ups, marketing, private-public partnerships, technology, economic and social entrepreneurship, enhancing institutional frameworks. Social innovation: equity, diversity, and inclusiveness in organization, corporate social responsibility and sustainable management.
- Information Contact(s) for applicants: Amanda Bradford-Janke, Research Facilitator, email@example.com
- For more information about Ottawa and Carleton University, please contact: Norah Vollmer, Manager, Faculty Affairs, Office of the Deputy Provost (Academic Operations and Planning) at firstname.lastname@example.org.