The Learning Labratory seats up to 25 people. The room includes two large wall projection screens attached to an instructor’s computer and 4 smaller screens each adjacent to a table designed for group-work.
For a fully keyboard-accessible alternative for this video, either view it in Chrome or any Android or iOS device, view it in Firefox with the YouTube ALL HTML5 add-on installed, or disable Flash in Internet Explorer.
- Two touch boards with short-throw projectors, each attached to a table with six seats
- Two digital displays, each attached to a table with six seats
- Each of the four table displays have HDMI, three of which have AirPlay connectivity
- A main computer console which operates two large screens
- The console contains a webcam which links to the main computer
- Wireless presentation controller and laser pointer
The Learning Lab is Skype and Big Blue Button capable. If you require this technology, we encourage you to come familiarize yourself with the technology prior to use so that your event can run smoothly. Please be aware when using the Learning Lab that covered drinks are permitted but food is not.
For further instructions on how to use this space, please see the “Instructions for the Use of the Learning Lab” on the side of the main computer console. If you have specific technical questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Learning Lab can be booked for up to four class sessions, per class, per term. As it’s not part of the classroom list, it is requested that only special classes be held here. At this time the Discovery Centre does not support for-profit events or bookings by non-Carleton affiliated organizations. Please find booking instructions at the Enterprise Booking Portal. This room requires an approval confirmation email to your request.