Propose a Discovery Challenge in five steps:
- Get inspired. Browse the sample Discovery Challenges. Not sure if your idea “counts” as a Discovery Challenge? Ask Nina Doré (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Submit a Challenge. Complete the Propose a Challenge Form (below) by the monthly deadline (see here for deadlines). Tip: Be clear and specific about what kind/s of submission/s you’re looking for – and offer incentives when you can!
- Create a Riipen profile. Once we have received your submission, you will receive an email inviting you to create a Riipen (Employer) profile. You must create a profile in order to access student submissions.
- View submissions and provide feedback. After the student submission deadline, log into Riipen to view and provide feedback on the submissions. Feedback is important! See this short video for a quick tour of the Riipen platform and this support page for details on providing feedback.
- If applicable, identify winner/s and distribute prizes.
Have questions? Reach out to Nina Doré (Educational Development Centre) at email@example.com.